Training: BA Modern Ballet (Scottish Ballet) at The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow. Centre for Advanced Training, London Contemporary Dance School, The Place,White Lodge, The Royal Ballet Lower School
- Debuted as female officer in internationally renowned ‘5 Soldiers’, UK tour.
- Performed professionally with Ballet Cymru in ‘A Child’s Christmas’
- Completed a professional contract with Balletfolk, performing in The Swan of Salen.
- Currently represented by National Performing Arts Exchange (USA).
- Assisted Ballet Cymru’s resident choreographer Marcus Willis.
- ‘Be.Real’ commissioned by National Dance Company Wales LAUNCH.
- “The Quilter” for USA film festivals.
- “Beginners Act 1” created at Oxford university.
- “Keep Your Coins, We Want Change” (RCS Choreography winner).
- “Amazonic”, for Global COP-26 UN conference.
- “I Am Malala”, for UK Primary Schools.
My inspiration is Helen Pickett, who I discovered watching Scottish Ballet’s ‘The Crucible’. I was sucked into the dystopian realms and it has since provided inspiration for my own ideas!
Image (c) Drew Tommons